Tamil Nadu Board has declared results of Class XII. The candidates can check their results by going to tnresults.nic.in, dge.tn.gov.in, dge1.tn.nic.in. About 8.66 lakh students had given this examination. Out of these students, there were 4.63 students and 4.03 lakh students.
Here are 10 special points for Result
- A total of 91.1 percent of the students have passed in TN Board 12th. Compared to last year, the pass percentage has decreased by 1 percent. This is 0.3 percent lower than in 2016.
- Girls performance has been better than boys. 94.1% of girls have passed and 87.7 percent of boys have passed.
- The nearest pass percentage is of Home Science. Here, 99.78 percent of the students have passed.
- A total of 1907 schools have 100 percent results.
- 94.29 in science stream, 87.45 in commerce and 79.65 percent of students in arts passed. 80.18 students have passed in the vocational stream.
- Students of any arts and vocational stream have not scored more than 1180.
- Only 15 Arts students have scored more than 1101. More than 10 thousand students of this Science and Commerce stream are included in this list. Most science students have scored between 901-1000.
- Chennai’s record percentage is 93.09. Last year it was 92.99. The best result is Virudhunagar (97 percent). After this Erode was at second place with 96.3 percent result. In third place, Tiruppur with 96.1 percent.
- The nearest pass percentage is Physics (96.2). 95% in Chemistry, 96.3% in Biology, 96.4% in Maths, 93.9% in Botany, 91.3% in Zoology, 90.3% in Commerce and 96.1% in Computer Science
- More than 40 percent of the students are those who have scored 700 or below. There are 231 students who have scored more than 1180. It has 50 boys and 181 girls